- Alt-J: What is your favorite aesthetic sound?
- Anamanaguchi: What is your favorite video game franchise?
- Animal Collective: Do you have any pets?
- Arcade Fire: What keeps you up at night?
- Arctic Monkeys: What do you dislike about where you live?
- Atlas Genius: What can you see from your window?
- Bad Veins: What instruments do you play?
- Bastille: What is your favorite event from history?
- Beach House: If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be?
- Bon Iver: What's something you've lost?
- Broken Bells: Tell the story of someone you never expected to become friends with.
- Broken Social Scene: What are you looking forward to?
- Cut Copy: What are you thinking about?
- Daft Punk: What's been your favorite Halloween costume/cosplay?
- Daughter: What's something you miss?
- Death Cab for Cutie: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Dirty Projectors: Name something unusual about yourself.
- Explosions in the Sky: What's your favorite holiday?
- Franz Ferdinand: What song always makes you want to dance?
- Fun.: What helps you calm down?
- The Go! Team: What hypes you up?
- Gorillaz: Who's your favorite musician?
- Grouplove: What's your relationship with your friends?
- Infinity Shred: What are some of the shared interests that made you friends with the people you're friends with?
- LCD Soundsystem: What do you want to do when you're older?
- Little Daylight: What's something you can't get enough of?
- Local Natives: What inspires you?
- Lorde: What are you proud of?
- M83: What do you do on an average weekend?
- Madeon: Are you a good dancer?
- Magic Man: What's your favorite city?
- The Main Drag: What's your favorite book?
- Morning Parade: Have you ever gone camping?
- The Mowgli's: What makes you smile?
- The Neighbourhood: What's your biggest insecurity?
- Oberhofer: What is your favorite element on the periodic table?
- OK Go: Do you exercise?
- Pacific Air: Where did you grow up?
- Phantogram: What's your favorite food?
- Phoenix: How old are you?
- Plumtree: What were your hobbies as a child?
- Ra Ra Riot: What are your talents?
- Reptar: What did you dream about last night?
- Rhye: Have you ever been in love?
- San Cisco: Are you a jealous person?
- St. Lucia: What are some your favorite clothes that you own?
- Starfucker: What is your ethnic background?
- The Strokes: What was the last big decision you made?
- Talking Heads: What is a happy life to you?
- The Temper Trap: How do you feel right now?
- Two Door Cinema Club: Think about the last person you texted. How did you meet them?
- Vampire Weekend: What are you wearing right now?
- Walk the Moon: Where do you live?
- Young the Giant: What bad habits do you have?
Hi nice to meet you let’s look at nudes together
I just got off work and my tire is flat. Why??????
do u use lotion or oil 2 make ur skin soft ?do u like getting a nice massage ? are you a midnight summer toker ?
I do use it sometimes, I love massages, and I am not a summer toker
does my messy hair and the dark circles under my eyes in combination with an oversized shirt and slutty underwear turn you on
One of the things that is really notable about Moscow and yet not many people outside Russia know about, is how gorgeous the Moscow metro is.
These photos? That’s what the metro stations look like.
They’re called the “People’s palaces of Moscow” or else “Underground palaces,” and they were built during the Soviet era on the Communist idea that art and beauty should belong to the people rather than only being available in the houses of nobles.
These photos show just some of the metro’s attractions. There are many more mosaics, statues, etc, placed throughout.
And the metro is always this clean.
In addition to being beautiful, it is incredibly functional. It gets you pretty much everywhere in Moscow, and the trains run at intervals of every three minutes or less. At peak times, they run every 90 seconds. You never have to worry about missing a train, because the next one will come almost immediately.
Not always of course. In the late evening or early morning hours, you may have to wait as long as five whole minutes for a train. They’re also super easy to navigate.
We Russians are pretty proud of our metro system.